Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I'm BACK!

Ok loves, the time has come to kick this business back into gear!! Over the past few months, I've gotten married and that took up alot of my creative time.

But now as we are settling into married life, my focus is back to where I love creating and designing.

I'm back and ready to expand, expand, expand!! This includes some jewelry, more wall decor, and possibly event planning. After all, design can mean so much and why limit it to one thing at this point. So get ready to feast your eyes on some of the amazing things that have been going on and that will be coming soon.

During these next few weeks, I'll share some of the projects I've worked on and what I will be working on! (like the art over our bed, and the upcycling of a shelf!)

Its time to get back to business, sweet, sour and sassy style! So here we go!

P.S. Remember, when life gives you lemons, paint the town pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment